Moringa Oleifera is the most widely cultivated specie of the widely named Moringa miraculous tree. The tree is a wonderful discovery with all it’s parts found to be useful for health and nutritional purposes.
In the northern part of Nigeria, Moringa is known as “Zogale”. It thrives well in tropical climate.
It’s tiny leaves has enormous benefits and increases the natural defences of the body. Moringa leaves are a remarkable discovery, which makes remarkable improvement in your health and general quality of life.
Nations devastated by lethal diseases, widespread poverty and resulting malnutrition can benefit immensely from the nutritional components that moringa leaves have to offer, especially among infants, children, mothers and the aged.
Moringa’s dried leaf powder is more potent than fresh leaf.
There is significantly higher nutritional value in the Moringa dried leaf, in some cases over ten times in specific nutrients when compared to fresh Moringa leaf. Many universities and independent research analysts have confirmed the higher nutritional values in the dried leaf powder. What’s more amazing is the gram for gram comparison of Moringa to common fruits and vegetable. The nutritional values of Moringa’s many vitamins, minerals, amino acids, chlorophyll, and anti-aging compounds are higher than its own fresh leaves.
Moringa contains more than 90 nutrients and 46 types of antioxidants. With all the health benefits of moringa, it can easily be termed as the most nutritious plant on the face of the earth. There are no known side effects from the consumption of moringa which have been proven till date.
Moringa, with 90+ nutrients, is the best source to nourish the body with the essential nutrients. Moringa act as Anti-inflammatory, Anti-cancer, Diuretic, Anti-bacterial, Antihelmintic, Reduce fever, Reduce headache, Laxative, Anti-anemic, Increase milk production, Anti-diarrheic, Anti-diabetic, Antihypertensive, Hepatoprotector (liver), Relaxant sedative, Induce parasite elimination (kills parasites and their eggs). Moringa contains the 9 essential amino acids that you must get from food! Many people taking the pure powdered capsules have reported rapid improvements in skin, digestion, eyesight, mental clarity, and overall well-being, plus a reduction in symptoms associated with fatigue, arthritic-like conditions, and aging.
Moringa Oleifera is currently being promoted as a means to combat poverty and malnutrition.
Moringa has Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B7, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E and Vitamin K. The list of Minerals present in Moringa is abundant and few of the main minerals include Calcium, Copper, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Manganese and Zinc
Moringa can be consumed by children, adults, aged, pregnant and nursing mothers and vegetarian
- Increases the natural defences of the body
- Gives a feeling of general wellness
- Increases your energy
- Sharpens your mental abilities and concentration
- Improves your diabetic condition
- Helps you sleep better
- Helps with your cholesterol levels
- Gives you a huge range of important vitamins and minerals
- Effectively combats free radicals
- Enhances your circulation
- Provides extremely high degree fibers
- Promotes the cell structure of the body
- Detoxifies your body of toxins
- Improves your immune system
- Gives you beautiful looking skin
- Helps prevent arterosclerosis
- Reduces inflammation
- Combats a wide range of different cancers
- Enhances the working of your heart
- Improves your vision
- Helps reverse the aging process (lowers the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines)
- Promotes proper digestion
- Promotes the normal functioning of the liver and kidney